[Standards] Curriculum Inventory Corrigenda Ballot

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Tue Nov 11 18:09:35 UTC 2014

Hi, everyone. This is your reminder that only 2 weeks are left to vote on the Curriculum Inventory Corrigenda. To date we have received 6 votes, which is far short of the quorum required to approve. Your vote counts! Please visit the following web page to cast your vote:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PGR8MRD

This ballot will close November 25, 2014 at 11:45 PM EST.

Of course if you have any questions regarding the ballot or problems accessing the site, please let me know.