[Standards] MedBiquitous Performance Framework for Review

Gabrielle Campbell gcampbell at aamc.org
Thu May 15 18:24:35 UTC 2014

Dear Standards Committee,

The MedBiquitous Performance Framework draft specification is ready for your review and comment as part of the MedBiquitous standards development process.

The Performance Framework specification provides a data structure that allows one to represent expected levels of performance related to a competency in a standard format. This structure may be referenced from other specifications to enable the exchange of data based on those performance scales, including learner assessment data.

The Performance schema and specifications are available for download from:

http://medbiq.org/sc/PerformanceFramework.zip

The Standards Committee is charged with guiding specifications through the process of creating official ANSI standards and voting on the standards. The Standards Committee will work closely with the Competencies Working Group to address any comments that are raised.

Please gather comments from within your organization and submit those comments through this email list by June 14.

Following the comment period and our work to address and resolve comments, we will initiate public review and balloting of the specifications. We will also begin the review of another specification ready for our consideration.

Thanks to all those Standards Committee members who have participated in the working groups that drafted the specifications, and thanks to all of you for your continued participation in developing common standards to advance healthcare education and competence assessment.

Best regards,
Gabrielle Campbell
Chair, MedBiquitous Standards Committee

Gabrielle Campbell