[Standards] Correction: MedBiq Corrigenda results

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Tue Dec 9 03:25:26 UTC 2014

Hi, everyone. I just want to add that we received notice from ANSI approving the ballot, so the Corrigenda is now official! Many thanks for your participation in the ballot!

Phone  410-735-6142

Fax 410-735-4660

www.medbiq.org<http://www.medbiq.org/>

Sign up for our newsletter!<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v=001MV7eEgn-X0pc_X-SYPDDLA%3D%3D>