[Standards] Correction: MedBiq Corrigenda results

Gabrielle Campbell gcampbell at aamc.org
Mon Dec 8 20:29:45 UTC 2014

Dear MedBiquitous Standards Committee:
After sending out the Curriculum Inventory Corrigenda results last week, we noticed that the ballot summary sent to you had an error. We counted one organization as a member of the committee instead of as an observer. So rather than 24 total responses, there were only 23 total responses in total (all affirmative/affirmative with comment).

Here is the revised summary:

        User    Producer        General Interest        Total
Affirmative     10      6       6       22
Affirmative with Comment        1       0       0       1
Total   11      6       6       23

Many apologies for the error. Please let Valerie know if you have any questions about the ANSI process.

Kind regards,
Gabrielle

Gabrielle Campbell
Chair, Standards Committee