[Standards] MedBiquitous Standards Ballot Extension

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Mon Mar 18 12:36:32 UTC 2013

Dear standards committee,

We are still well short of a quorum for the Curriculum Inventory ballot. Please review the specification linked in the note below and cast a vote:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZSCTW5L

If you have any questions or concerns about the specification or the balloting process, please let me know. Thank you!