[Standards] Curriculum Inventory Ballot Initiation

Gabrielle Campbell gcampbell at aamc.org
Thu Jan 10 14:00:26 UTC 2013

 Dear Standards Committee,

In accordance with MedBiquitous' ANSI-accredited process, we require a balloting of specifications so that they may become candidate standards.
The following items are being balloted:

MedBiquitous Curriculum Inventory Specifications (http://medbiq.org/sc/CurriculumInventory.zip)

Please visit the following web page to cast your vote:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZSCTW5L

If your organization has designated a primary representative and an alternate, only one may cast a vote for the organization. Only voting members may cast a vote; Observer votes will not be counted. The Standards committee roster (http://www.medbiq.org/committees/standardscommittee/roster.html) indicates whether your organization is an observer or voting member. If you wish to submit a vote in writing or via fax, contact Jody Poet at jpoet1 at jhmi.edu.

This ballot is open through February 21, 2013. The ballot closes February 22 at 1 AM Pacific Time.

If you have any questions about the voting process, please contact me or use reply all to reply to this listserv.

Thank you for your participation in developing standards for the health professions! We will inform the committee of ballot results.

Best regards,
Gabrielle Campbell
Chair, MedBiquitous Standards Committee

Gabrielle Campbell
Senior Director, Business Strategy & Development

Association of
American Medical Colleges
2450 N Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20037-1127
T (202) 828-0643  F (202) 828-0659
E gcampbell at aamc.org<mailto:gcampbell at aamc.org>
www.aamc.org<http://www.aamc.org/>
Tomorrow's Doctors, Tomorrow's Cures(r)