[Standards] revised specifications

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Tue Jan 8 13:15:41 UTC 2013

Dear Standards Committee,

We received one comment during the public review period, and that was regarding the consistent use of italics for attribute names. That formatting change has been made and is reflected in the attached documents. In addition, I corrected the acknowledgements section to appropriately recognize two participants as members.

We will soon send a ballot to the Standards Committee. This note is just to make you aware of the non-substantive changes in version 0.72. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Many thanks!

MedBiquitous Annual Conference 2013, April 8-9<http://medbiq.org/conference2013>
Baltimore, MD