[Standards] MedBiquitous Standards Ballot Extension

Gabrielle Campbell gcampbell at aamc.org
Fri Feb 22 20:08:32 UTC 2013

Dear MedBiquitous Standards Committee:
We will be extending the ballot period for the Curriculum Inventory proposed standard to allow for consideration of changes made as a result of comments raised during the ballot.  We will formally inform commenters of the disposition of each comment raised and the appeals process available to them if applicable.

Each voting member of the Standards Committee has the opportunity to change his or her vote based on the changes made to the specifications as a result of the comments received. Those who did not vote in the initial ballot have the opportunity to cast a vote.

If you agree with the changes made and your vote was Affirmative or Affirmative with Comment, NO ACTION IS REQUIRED.

We will inform the committee of the results after the ballot closes April 8. The specification is currently under a 45-day public review.

The revised schemas and specifications are available from the following
link:

http://medbiq.org/sc/CurriculumInventorySpecification_pr.zip

If you wish to change your vote, the ballot is available at the following location until April 9 at 1 AM Pacific time:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZSCTW5L

If you have any problems or wish to change your vote in writing, please contact Valerie directly at vsmothers at jhmi.edu<mailto:vsmothers at jhmi.edu>.

Sincerely,
Gabrielle Campbell
Chair, MedBiquitous Standards Committee

Gabrielle Campbell
Chief Services Officer

Association of
American Medical Colleges
2450 N Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20037-1127
T (202) 828-0643  F (202) 828-0659
E gcampbell at aamc.org<mailto:gcampbell at aamc.org>
www.aamc.org<http://www.aamc.org/>
Tomorrow's Doctors, Tomorrow's Cures(r)