[Standards] Update: Curriculum Inventory ballot vote count edit

Gabrielle Campbell gcampbell at aamc.org
Wed Apr 24 14:40:23 UTC 2013

Dear Standards Committee Members,

In preparing the Curriculum Inventory ballot documentation for ANSI, MedBiquitous staff noted a duplicate vote that was not previously detected. That changes the Ballot Summary slightly, but it does not affect the outcome of the ballot. A revised Ballot Summary is included below, and the revised ballot results are attached. Our apologies for the mistake.

A quorum voted.  All responses were affirmative; 2 responses had comments with the affirmative votes. Those comments have been addressed in the current specification. The votes and any accompanying comments are included in the attached spreadsheet, CurriculumInventoryBallotResults.xls.

BALLOT POOL
The Standards Committee has 33 voting members and 6 observers. Observers are those who have an interest in the committee's work and may submit comments for consideration but have no vote.

BALLOT SUMMARY
24 voting members voted, which constitutes a quorum. The Curriculum Inventory specification received 22 affirmative votes and 2 affirmative with comments votes. Votes by category are listed below:

User

Producer

General Interest

Total

Affirmative

10

9

3

23

Affirmative with Comment

0

0

2

2

Total

10

9

5

25

We will send the specification on to ANSI as a Candidate Standard.

Thank you very much for your continued participation in the MedBiquitous Standards Committee, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Gabrielle Campbell

Chair, Standards Committee