[Standards] MedBiq Curriculum Inventory Ballot Results

Gabrielle Campbell gcampbell at aamc.org
Tue Apr 23 18:36:29 UTC 2013

Dear Standards Committee Members,

Here are the results of the recent voting for the Curriculum Inventory Specification.  Fortunately, a quorum voted.  All responses were affirmative; 2 responses had comments with the affirmative votes. Those comments have been addressed in the current specification. The votes and any accompanying comments are included in the attached spreadsheet, CurriculumInventoryBallotResults.xls.

BALLOT POOL
The Standards Committee has 33 voting members and 6 observers. Observers are those who have an interest in the committee's work and may submit comments for consideration but have no vote.

BALLOT SUMMARY
25 voting members voted, which constitutes a quorum. The Curriculum Inventory specification received 23 affirmative votes and 2 affirmative with comments votes. Votes by category are listed below:

User

Producer

General Interest

Total

Affirmative

10

10

3

23

Affirmative with Comment

0

0

2

2

Total

10

10

5

25

We will send the specification on to ANSI as a Candidate Standard.

Thank you very much for your continued participation in the MedBiquitous Standards Committee, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Gabrielle Campbell

Chair, Standards Committee

MedBiquitous

Gabrielle Campbell
Chief Services Officer

Association of
American Medical Colleges
2450 N Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20037-1127
T (202) 828-0643  F (202) 828-0659
E gcampbell at aamc.org<mailto:gcampbell at aamc.org>
www.aamc.org<http://www.aamc.org/>

Tomorrow's Doctors, Tomorrow's Cures(r)