[Standards] MedBiq Specification review - Curriculum Inventory

Gabrielle Campbell gcampbell at aamc.org
Thu May 31 13:09:58 UTC 2012

Dear Standards Committee,

The MedBiquitous Curriculum Inventory draft specification is ready for your review and comment as part of the MedBiquitous standards development process.

The Curriculum Inventory specification provides a data structure that allows one to represent a health professions curriculum in a standard format. This structure then enables the exchange and aggregation of curriculum data across the continuum of professional education and training.

The Curriculum Inventory schema and specifications are available for download from:

http://medbiq.org/sc/CurriculumInventory_31may2012.zip

The Standards Committee is charged with guiding specifications through the process of creating official ANSI standards and voting on the standards. The Standards Committee will work closely with the Curriculum Inventory working group to address any comments that are raised.

Please gather comments from within your organization and submit those comments through this email list by June 30.

Following the comment period and our work to address and resolve comments, we will initiate public review and balloting of the specifications.

Thanks to all those Standards Committee members who have participated in the working groups that drafted the specifications, and thanks to all of you for your continued participation in developing common standards to advance healthcare education and competence assessment.

Please let me know if anyone is receiving this email in error; we strive to keep the Standards Committee list current, but sometimes we still have incorrect contact names. Your assistance is greatly appreciated in helping keep this committee email list updated.

Best regards,
Gabrielle Campbell
Chair, MedBiquitous Standards Committee

Gabrielle Campbell
Senior Director, Business Strategy & Development

Association of
American Medical Colleges
2450 N Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20037-1127
T (202) 828-0643  F (202) 828-0659
E gcampbell at aamc.org<mailto:gcampbell at aamc.org>
www.aamc.org<http://www.aamc.org/>
Tomorrow's Doctors, Tomorrow's Cures(r)