[Standards] MedBiq ballot results for membership application

Gabrielle Campbell gcampbell at aamc.org
Wed Jun 27 15:59:45 UTC 2012

Dear Standards Committee Members,

Here are the results of the recent vote regarding application for membership in the Standards Committee.  The measure passed. We did have a quorum vote and approve.  We had 19 affirmative responses, 2 abstentions, and 1 negative vote. The votes are included in the attached spreadsheet.

BALLOT POOL
The Standards Committee has 34 voting members and 6 observers. Observers are those who have an interest in the committee's work and may submit comments for consideration but have no vote.

BALLOT SUMMARY
22 voting members voted, which constitutes a quorum. David Melamed's application received 19 affirmative votes, 2 abstentions, and 1 negative vote. Votes by category are listed below:

User

Producer

General Interest

Total

Affirmative

9

8

2

19

Negative

1

0

0

1

Abstain

2

0

0

2

Total

12

8

2

22

Thank you very much for your continued participation in the MedBiquitous Standards Committee, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Gabrielle Campbell

Chair, Standards Committee