[Standards] Please Vote: Ballot for David Melamed

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Mon Jun 11 12:25:11 UTC 2012

Dear colleagues,

We are 2 weeks away from this ballot closing, and we are still far short of the votes required to make a decision on David Melamed's application. Please cast your vote for this measure as soon as possible. Again, the ballot is available at the following URL:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/mbqapp1

If you have any questions regarding this ballot measure, please reply to me directly of use reply all if you would like to include the group in the discussion.

Information on Dr. Melamed's application is available at: http://medbiq.org/dmelamed

Many thanks,