[Standards] MedBiquitous Competency Framework Review

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Mon Apr 9 15:13:55 UTC 2012

Hi, everyone. I've made some edits based on the comments that Dan submitted. The marked up word document is attached. A clean version is available for download from:

http://medbiq.org/sc/CompetencyFramework_9apr2012.zip

No changes have been made to the XML schema.

Please let me know if there are any additional comments or feedback as soon as possible. After April 16, we will submit the spec for Public Review. Once the specification is submitted for public review, any substantive changes to the document require an additional public review of 45 days.

Thank you for your input!

MedBiquitous Annual Conference 2012<http://medbiq.org/conference2012>