[Curriculuminventory] Dec 22 call cancelled

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Fri Dec 9 18:43:36 UTC 2011

Hi, everyone. December 22nd's call is cancelled because many of you will be enjoying the holiday (and a much deserved break).

Jody is working with Marc and Susan to schedule some calls for the first quarter of next year. We may not need all of them.

In the meantime, I wish you all the very best for the holidays and the new year. Thank you for contributing so much of your time to our work together!

MedBiquitous Annual Conference 2012<http://medbiq.org/conference2012>