[Competencies] Specification Readiness Survey - Please Vote!

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Mon May 12 13:49:42 UTC 2014

Hi, everyone. We are extending the time to respond to this survey because we have had insufficient response to proceed. I realize some of you may feel that the technical side is beyond you. But if you feel we've listened to your concerns and addressed them, I hope you will take a moment to cast your vote for proceeding with a standards committee review. Following the standards committee review, there will be a public review and ballot with further opportunity for input. So this is not the end of the road, but it is a key point in the standards development process. The survey is open through May 13.

Please visit the following website to cast your vote regarding readiness of the specification to proceed to standards committee review. Thank you!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QXHWHW5