[Activityreport] Agenda for April 8 working group meeting

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Fri Mar 29 19:33:08 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,

Attached is the agenda for the April 8 combined Professional Profile Activity report working group meeting. A hyperlinked version of the agenda is also available online at: http://groups.medbiq.org/medbiq/display/PPWG/2013-04-08

Please note that the agenda includes links to several documents, including proposed revisions to the Professional Profile specification and schema based on comments from the ABP.

If you have any comments or questions, please let me know. I look forward to seeing you soon!

MedBiquitous Annual Conference 2013, April 8-9<http://medbiq.org/conference2013>
Baltimore, MD